[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AW: [cdt-dev] How do some CDT views appear in the Windows -> ShowViewsubmenu?
- From: "Ploett, Norbert" <norbert.ploett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:22:37 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcbLP9JtB2B3ZjIAQAuiYYtNhIXAeQABlt8QAAGa7qA=
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] How do some CDT views appear in the Windows -> ShowViewsubmenu?
thanks a lot, that was what I was looking
When you describe your view as a perspective extension (the
"org.eclipse.ui.perspectiveExtensions" extension point) define a view
shortcut attribute. As an example see any of the Debug perspective views defined
anybody tell me a secret? I have noticed that the content of the Windows ->
Show View submenu is context sensitive, apparently depending on the perspective.
When I am in the C/C++ perspective a collection of useful views is offered. I
would like to add another view I created to this list but I could not figure out
how it is done.
-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this
email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or
copy the information in any medium. Thank you.