Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Yuan Zhang
Gesendet: Samstag, 26. August 2006 00:17
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: [cdt-dev] bug report

Hi,

I've just found an annoying bug in CDT. Say I have a project, which contains C source files a.c and b.c . If I deleted b.c from this project, and restart the cdt, b.c is still shown in the package explorer. When I run my own plug-in tool, it reports an internal error. Also, if I closed the editors for a.c, next time when I restart the cdt, a.c is still open. It seems the cdt cannot "remember" the change on the package explorer and the editor.

Thanks,

Yuan

Back to the top