AW: [cdt-dev] How to contribute to CDT ?

Jerome,

contributions welcome!

See http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/contributing

>    - Does exist different contributor levels (i.e. committer,
anonymous) ?
>    - When committing code, what are the obligations to the comitter ?

>    - Does exist different contributor levels (i.e. committer,
anonymous) ?

Apart from submitting patches as described above you may aim to become a
committer. See
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/cdt-home/developer/C
ommitment.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

>    - When committing code, what are the obligations to the comitter ?
>    - Do we have to provide JUnit Test when comitting a patch ? If yes,

is there a recommandation about how much tests to provide ?
>    - What about documentations to provide ?

Also see
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/cdt-home/developer/C
ommitment.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

Greetings,