[cdt-dev] How to contribute to CDT ?

Dear all,

We are developing our toolsets with Eclipse and the CDT by extending the existing extension points. But we are also developing new debug features, sometimes fixing CDT bugs or amending the existing features and code. Until now, we have never contributed our modifications/developments. To do it, we would like to know how to contribute to CDT.
In particularly:
   - Is there a process for committing code ? If yes, what is it ?
   - Does anyone can contribute to CDT ?
   - Does exist different contributor levels (i.e. committer, anonymous) ?
   - When committing code, what are the obligations to the comitter ?
- Do we have to provide JUnit Test when comitting a patch ? If yes, is there a recommandation about how much tests to provide ?
   - What about documentations to provide ?

Thanks for advance for your answer and any help.
   Jerome

Back to the top