From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ploett, Norbert
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:23 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Virtually attending the CDT Fall Summit

Hi folks / Doug,

it has turned out that I will not be able to personally attend this year's Fall Conference but I would like to attend virtually. It was mentioned at the conference call that the possibility will be investigated and this message is just to say that at leat I would like to use it, if it can be arranged.

So to say, I would like to register virtually for the conference.

Technical details are welcome asap so I can set up any infrastructure that may be required.

Thanks,

Norbert Ploett

Back to the top