[cdt-dev] xlC error parsers

I've done an initial commit of the xlC parser and associated JUnits to CVS.
Thanks to Ravi from my team for doing most of the development.

I'm going to be setting up a proper feature, automated builds, update site,
etc. for this stuff, buf if you need early access you can check it out from
org.eclipse.cdt/xlc/org.eclipse.cdt.errorparsers.xlc.  My thinking is that
the parser will ultimately live under the umbrella of an "xlC Build
Support" feature along with the managed build support we will be adding.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt