[cdt-dev] [Bug?] Signed registers in registers view (nasty in hex)

Hi,

I just had a look at the registers view (Eclipse RC7 + CDT 3.2 HEAD two
weeks ago or so, GDB 6.4) and noticed that registers show up as signed (-1
instead of 4294967295).

I don't think this is a popular view for CPU registers ?

Anyway, it gets ugly when I use the hex view as it shows up as long!

Example:
-4096 shows up as 0xfffffffffffff000

The registers are only 32 bit.

When I use the "Cast to type" to cast to "unsigned int" it shows up
correctly. But shouldn't the registers show up correctly by default?

CDT bug or GDB (once again)? Or am I just blind ?

Thanks

Sascha

Back to the top