[cdt-dev] A question about IASTLiteralExpression

Hi,

I am using CDT to implement a static analysis tool. I have a question about the class IASTLiteralExpression. For example, if I have a MPI function call MPI_Barrier(MPI_COMM_WORLD), the parameter MPI_COMM_WORLD is a pre-defined constant, and finally it is a IASTLiteralExpression. However, the "value" of this parameter is an address 0x(something), not the string MPI_COMM_WORLD as I expected. Does anybody know how to get the original string?

Thank you very much.

Yuan

Back to the top