Re: [cdt-dev] CDT v3.1 Installation: Eclipse v3.2 on Linux

Beth,

  Thanks for your kind suggestion, it worked well. I am now looking to work for cross-compiling on ARM Xscale, any idea How to go for it?

  Regards.
  Mukesh

Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Mukesh,
User questions are probably better answered on the CDT newsgroup.
But the CDT downloads page at http://eclipse.org/cdt - then click on
"Downloads" on the left - gives download information.
The Callisto site http://eclipse.org/callisto also has CDT info - click on
"I build C/C++ Applications"
Then, there is a demonstration of installing it via the Eclipse Update
Manager - click on "Installing and using the C/C++ Development Tools" under
"Tutorials and Help."

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

"Mukesh K.
Srivastava"
in> cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: cc
cdt-dev-bounces@e
clipse.org Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT v3.1 Installation:
Eclipse v3.2 on Linux
07/05/2006 03:02
AM

Please respond to
"CDT General
developers list."
org>

Hi All.

I was able to succesfully installed Eclipse v3.2 on Debian v3.1 flavor of
Linux. I am looking to plug-in CDT to Eclipse v3.2 currently installed.

I am new to Eclipse so any help would be nice.

Regards.
Mukesh K Srivastava

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call
cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx