*From:* cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Mikhail Khodjaiants
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:56 PM
*To:* CDT General developers list.
*Subject:* Re: [cdt-dev] Call for status I200605290500 as RC2

+1

    ----- Original Message -----

    *From:* Doug Schaefer <mailto:DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>

    *To:* CDT General developers list. <mailto:cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    *Sent:* Monday, May 29, 2006 10:09 AM

    *Subject:* [cdt-dev] Call for status I200605290500 as RC2

    Hey gang, please send in your go/no-go status for this morning’s
    build as RC2. The main criteria for a go is that the features you’ve
    been working on are testable, which if course is left to
    interpretation. As such, as a minimum I’d like to hear from all
    committers who contributed to RC2 since RC1: Markus S, Doug S, Ken
    R, Mikhail K, Mikhail S, Andrew N, Chris R, and Dave I. However, I
    encourage everyone else to try it out as well and make sure your
    features haven’t been broken.

    Also, as a reminder, for the remainder of the 3.1.0 release, please
    report any bugs that you fix to the cdt-dev list. I know I have a
    handful left.

    The next milestone, RC3 is in two weeks. After that we should only
    be fixing critical bugs as we close up to our final RC4 two weeks
    after that.

    Cheers,

    Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

    Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

    http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com