[cdt-dev] Building CDT from CVS and exporting it

Hi,

It is probably a very simple and obvious question for most of CDT
developers and contributors, but I ask it anyway since I have never
built the whole CDT installation before.

I fetched the latest version of CDT sources from CDT CVS. Now I'm able
to build all the CDT plugins, but I can do it only by building and then
exporting each of them separately, which is a repetitious and rather
annoying task.

How do you build and export CDT distribution so that it can be used
with an external Eclipse installation? Is there any opportunity to
build and export the whole CDT installation in one step? May be there
is a special ANT script doing that? Or some other tricks?

Thanks,
 Roman