RE: [cdt-dev] DOM Searching

The best place to look is at the implementation of the CSearchPage that
manages the C/C++ Search Dialog. It shows all the options to the CDT search
engine.

Be warned that this is all changing in CDT 3.1, though so these APIs aren't
really considered public.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com