[cdt-dev] Editor Preferences

Hi all,

I have made a new Editor which has functionality of CEditor and some more keyword highlighting for my keywords.

I have to make my keywords color configurable.

The org.eclipse.ui.preferencePages extension point allow me to add a new preference page, but I want to add my color preference

configuration to be added in the existing C/C++->Editor>Syntax tab page.

Can I add my keywords Preference in existing syntax tab of C/C++ Editor preferences without modifying the org.eclipse.cdt.ui plugin?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Harish Dewan

System Executive , Advanced Technology Solutions - Semiconductor Solutions Group | KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. | +91 020 2538 2358 x 421 | harishd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.kpitcummins.com