[cdt-dev] empty outline view by using #ifdef xxx ... #endif

Hi,

I'm working with one Sourcecode for several targets. Functions, which are not useable on a specific target, are excluded from build with #ifdef <functionname> ... #endif. The name of the useable functions of each target are defined in a separate headerfile.
Now my problem. The code of the functions which aren't excluded isn't shown in the outline view, although the headerfile with the definition is included. If I define <functionname> in the module directly, the outline view is correct. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Bye
 Ralf Ebert