[cdt-dev] Download stats now available

Hey gang,

I will be collecting download stats for the CDT on a quasi-weekly basis (i.e. whenever I get around to it). The stats will be for the previous 30 days and are listed by release/download type/platform. They are available off the main page of our build machine http://cdt.eclipse.org.

BTW, our downloads surpassed 90,000 in the last 30 days up to today, over 60,000 of it 3.0.2. Hopefully we can surpass 100,000 by EclipseCon and make a bit of a splash about it. That depends though on whether 3.0.2 will tail off.

Keep up the great work all, the Eclipse community truly appreciates it!

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems