Re: [cdt-dev] Commercial Adoption of CDT.

Hi Doug,

STMicroelectronics provides today several toolsets for its processors integrated into Eclipse/CDT Workbenches (ST200, ST40, STxP70, MMDSP+).
Our products are mostly oriented towards embedded software development, but (will) also include specific tools for System on Chip development (profiling, traces, platform management, multiprocessor applications, etc).

We started to do this integration more than one year ago and now, STMicroelectronics has just joined the consortium as add-in provider and intends to develop its contributions to the CDT community.

Regards,
    Jerome

Doug Schaefer wrote:

Hey gang,

One of the themes I want to promote in my EclipseCon presentation is the health of the CDT community which is partly illustrated by the growing list of companies that ship the CDT in commercial products. I’ll also be presenting my cool download stats to show the huge adoption we’re getting in the open source world (68,000 downloads in Jan!).

I can take a guess from who’s raising bugs and committing code and looking at web sites to find who’s shipping the CDT in their products. But I want to make sure I get it correct by asking the people on the list. You can respond to me directly if you’d wish.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems