[cdt-dev] POSIX documentation for CDT

Hi folks,

we would like to make the POSIX documentation available for CDT users, eg. through a dedicated help provider. So I would like to ask everyone:

- Has it been done before? And how?
- Is there a publicly available distribution of the documentation which can serve as a basis?
- For use in tooltips and code completion it would be an advantage to have a format which contains semantic markup (e.g. description of required headers, prototype, return type ...). Has anybody heard of such a format?

Thx for all hints

Norbert Ploett

Back to the top