[cdt-dev] CDT assembly file extension

Hi,

For assembly files, when using uppercase .S as the filename extension, CDT managed make project ignores all the uppercase .S files in the build, and it only recognizes the lowercase .s files.

From the "plugin.xml" of "org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu.ui", I found
following lines:
        <inputType
           sourceContentType="org.eclipse.cdt.core.asmSource"
           sources="s,S"
           id="cdt.managedbuild.tool.gnu.assembler.input">
        </inputType>

It looks like both lowercase .s and uppercase .S should be accepted as valid assembly files, but somehow it does not work for .S files. Is this a known bug and fixed in the latest build? Is there a workaround to this problem? I am using Eclipse 3.1 with CDT 3.0.0.

Thanks,
--alex