Re: AW: [cdt-dev] Context sensitive help

Beth,

> Should it be able to load that html file directly?

so far I assumed that this is the help system's strategy to cope with the fact
that help suggestions may be supplied from any number of help providers. This
is also what you see: You get a help suggestion for the editor in general and
for the function under the mouse cursor. How should the eclipse help system
tell that you wanted one and did not want the other?

I did not look into it though, and do not know whether there is a way to give
one help provider precedence over all the others.

> The href I've tried with and without the leading "/"

It works both ways on Windows and the leading / is mandatory on Linux in my
experience.

Bye

Norbert

Back to the top