Re: AW: [cdt-dev] Context sensitive help

OK I didn't realize Norbert had already replied when I did.  Sorry for the
duplicate info.

So that brings up another question.
I'm doing this, and returning a URL wrapped in the
ICHelpResourceDescriptor[]
but it brings up a help view where my item is a LINK within it, and
requires
another click to get to the little html file I want the user to get to.

Should it be able to load that html file directly?
I'm attaching the image of the help view that comes up.
My link is the "int MPI_Comm_rank..." link, the second link, just under the
link for "Editor view"

The ICHelpResourceDescriptor impl is mostly shown here:

    public CHelpResourceDescriptorImpl(ICHelpBook helpBook,
IFunctionSummary functionSummary, String pluginId)
    {
        book = helpBook;
        name = functionSummary.getName();
        href = "/"+pluginId + "/html/" + name + ".html";
        label = functionSummary.getPrototype().getPrototypeString(false);
        resources = new IHelpResource[1];
        resources[0] = new IHelpResource() {
            public String getHref(){return href;}
            public String getLabel(){return label;}
        };
    }

The href I've tried with and without the leading "/"

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511