[cdt-dev] Using a build macro inside a tool command

I'm attempting to access a project context build macro (supplied through the projectMacroSupplier attribute in the projectType build definition) but have run into a snag... the macro is never resolved. The GnuMakefileGenerator tries to resolve it as file context, which falls back to an option context in:

org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.macros.DefaultMacroContextInfo : getNext()

which then tries to fallback to tool or configuration context but fails due to OptionContextData.getHolder(optionContext) returning null.

From my understanding (which is very new and possibly incorrect) this macro should eventually be resolved so if anyone can point out what it is I'm doing wrong it would be much appreciated.

NOTE: I also tried a configuration context macro supplier and (same as above) this fails.

Regards,

Ryan Hapgood.
HI-TECH Software.

Back to the top