[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1 Work Items

Hey gang,

I’m currently putting together the slides for my presentation at EclipseCon, I want to present one slide on our work on CDT 3.1. Rather than risk improperly summarizing what we have on plan items page, I thought I’d ask the committers if they would be interested in providing me with one or two lines on what they are working on. If I don’t get anything, I’ll try my best to put it together. The slides are due Friday.

For example, here’s the line on the PDOM/Indexer work I’m doing:

  • New indexer based on DOM and a structured database
    • New search engine based on new indexer
    • New Index view showing contents of index

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems