[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1 M5 Plan

Hey gang,

As I mentioned on the last conference call, Callisto M5 is fast approaching. The Platform is scheduled to release M5 this Friday. After that we have a week to get a build together that is suitable for inclusion in the Callisto M5.

I don’t see that as a big issue and I think we can actually get it done by Tuesday. We do know of one compile error in the Debug area in the latest Integration builds. And I’ll try the very latest today to see if there is anything else. Other than that, the activity on HEAD has been relatively light.

So what I am asking is that if any of the committers have any big changes that they were planning to put in next week, whether they mind holding off until we have the M5 build finished. I know I’ll be holding off cutting over to my new search engine that uses the PDOM by then. Also, give M5 a try on Monday and see if anything you’ve been working on is broken.

Comments/concerns?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems