RE: [cdt-dev] CDT at Eclipsecon

Usually we have some very good (and very long!) Birds of a Feather
sessions at EclipseCon where we do a lot of discussion and planning.
Unfortunately most (but not all) of the CDT related long talks were
rejected.  We still might have some short talks.  There is also the
opportunity to waylay us over lunch or over beers so that you can pick
our brains about things that are on your mind.

If you are looking for an opportunity to network with the CDT committers
and contributors, and an opportunity participate in our discussions,
then the trip would likely be worth it for you IMHO.  Obviously that's a
decision that ultimately you have to make for yourself though.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
Texas Instruments, Toronto
http://eclipse.org/cdt