RE: [cdt-dev] CDT at Eclipsecon

Well, I have a talk on using the CDT with large pre-existing projects. We'll
probably have a birds-of-a-feather session to talk about issues of the day
and plans for the CDT.

It's probably not critical that you be there, especially if you are paying
for yourself. The mailing lists are still the preferred way of us working
together.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems