RE: [cdt-dev] Cerp major release (Version 1.0.0)

Hi,

Thanks for the offer.

We have to hand in our diploma thesis at Friday.
For that reason we're quite busy at the time.

Afterwards we'll enjoy our well earned holidays :-)

So we won't be able to do the bugzilla entry before January 2006.
But we'll do the entry...

Greetings

Christian Cavegn
Guido Zgraggen

> Hi,
> it'd be great if you can provide your work as part of CDT, please create a
> bugzilla entry, attach a patch with the source-code (using EPL) and I will
> be happy to review what you have done.
> Markus.

Back to the top