[cdt-dev] Moving to Eclipse 3.2 M4 sooner than later

Hey gang,

Markus needs to make some changes in the refactoring code in order to compile against Eclipse 3.2M4. I also want to start checking in my Index View which uses JFace’s virtual trees which arrives in M4 (sort of). This also means HEAD will not work on anything earlier.

We’ll kick this off mid-week next week, but when you get a chance, download M4 as soon as you can so that you will be ready for the changes. I know this may be difficult for some, so please let me know if we should delay this.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems