From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 2:29 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Renaming gdb

Pierre-Alexandre,

Good timing. Yesterday I asked Doug the same question right after Leo's
presentation. But we are not sure that the debugger backend's definition

fits into the description of a tool-chain.
I haven't followed the tool-chain related discussions very actively and
it
would be nice to hear what the CDT community thinks about it.

Thanks,
Mikhail