To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Renaming gdb

Hi Mikhail,

are there also any plan of allowing the gdb tools to be defined as part
of the toolchain? That would be really nice...

Thanks,

Pierre-Alexandre

Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:

This feature (ability to overwrite the default gdb settings) has been
discussed and is considered for the next release.

----- Original Message ----- From: "dmsubs" <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>