[cdt-dev] New link on CDT wiki

Hey gang,

I have added a link to the web site on the cdt build machine (cdt.eclipse.org). I have set up a cron job to generate the CVS report at 7:00 a.m. Ottawa time every day. Follow the links on the build machine to get to the reports.

I’ll probably add a few other things there like build results for the latest build so you can look at all the files that were generated to resolve any problems that may come up. I’ve got to get the builds working on this machine again first…

Cheers,

Doug

Back to the top