RE: [cdt-dev] Renaming gdb

Kim,

Yes, this works for me.

However, I'd like to change the name of the executable AND provide it with
an initialisation file *automatically*. I know it's not a big deal, but I
don't want the user to have to do this. Via plugins, CDT allows you to
override the name of the compiler and options, so why not the debugger?

Thanks,

---
Derek