Re: [cdt-dev] Renaming gdb

If you just want to use gdb as it normally operates, ie you don't want
to rewrite how Eclipse uses gdb, then you can use any name for it you
want, at least in a Standard Make project.

Go to Run->Debug... Select your Debug Object.  On the Debugger tab, fill
in the new name of your gdb in the "GDB debugger" field.  FWIW, I am
using '/usr/bin/m6811-elf-gdb' and it works fine.