[cdt-dev] creating a source lookup memento

Hi,

I'm working on a plugin that runs simulations written in C++. I have a
launch configuration type that does some work and then invokes CDT to
actually run/debug the executables.

Does anyone know how I can create a source lookup memento to set the
ILaunchConfiguration.ATTR_SOURCE_LOCATOR_MEMENTO launch config attribute
with? I noticed it is a long XML string. Is there a class I can use to
do something like

x.addDirectory(dir1);
x.addDirectory(dir2);
String memento = x.getMemento();

and the memento will be returned? I think this attribute needs to be set
for the debugger to step through source code.

Ryan Boder
http://bitwiserlabs.com

Back to the top