From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wind Tao
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 4:23 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Eclipse & Cygwin

Hi,

I have a variant version of Cygwin, either the directory name is not called
"Cygwin", nor the registry key is not the standard Cygwin key. I want to
integrate this version's tools such as gcc, g++... into the Eclipse CDT, how
could I do? I don¡¯t know how CDT recognizes Cygwin?

Please help me if anyone knows.

Thanks!

Julie