[cdt-dev] Eclipse & Cygwin

Hi,

I have a variant version of Cygwin, either the directory name is not called "Cygwin", nor the registry key is not the standard Cygwin key. I want to integrate this version's tools such as gcc, g++... into the Eclipse CDT, how could I do? I don¡¯t know how CDT recognizes Cygwin?

Please help me if anyone knows.

Thanks!

Julie

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.

Back to the top