RE: [cdt-dev] Help with post linker tool

Thanks Leo.  It turns out I just needed to add an additional input
dependency of $(EXECUTABLES) to my tool.

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Treggiari, Leo
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 2:47 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Help with post linker tool

Hi Rick,

That sounds like it should work.  When you say "build", do you mean
"build" or "rebuild".  With a "build", it is possible that make would
run only the final step if it determined that the input to the final
step was up to date.  Did you also set your Properties -> Build Settings
-> Artifact name & Artifact extension to match the name of the output
from the post-link step?

If that doesn't help, you should enter a bugzilla and attach the
following files:

.cdtbuild, makefile, sources.mk, object.mk, subdir.mak

Regards,
Leo