Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Recoskie, Chris
Gesendet: Sonntag, 13. November 2005 04:32
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: RE: [cdt-dev] CVS access behing firewalls

This only works if your firewall is setup to just pass through traffic
on port 80.  If you have to use an HTTP proxy like we do, you're hosed.

WinCVS and CVSNT will use HTTP proxies.  I was using them successfully
prior to getting my full committer access, although it was admittedly a
PITA.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
Texas Instruments, Toronto