RE: [cdt-dev] CVS access behing firewalls

I dunno if you've tried, but there is already a proxy setup up to
access Eclipse CVS. Details can be found here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/cvshowto.html

I'm able to access CVS at work, even though port 2401
is blocked, because the proxy is on port 80.

Todd

can_I_access_a_repository_from_behind_a_firewall_or_proxy.txt