[cdt-dev] Head upversioned and other interesting stuff

Hey gang,

I have upversioned everything on HEAD to 3.1.0. I have also changed the features not to unpack the plugins that do not have shared libraries in them. That is, I have changed it so that most of the plugins are jar files. This will break any feature that doesn’t use the openStream method on the Bundle class to get files out of the plugin. I don’t think there are any but in case you see something breaking like this, please let us know or fix it.

I will leave 3.0.x as is.

Also, HEAD still only works with Eclipse 3.1.x. Stay tuned for the transition to 3.2.

Cheers,

Doug

Back to the top