[cdt-dev] RE: [cdt-patch] Patch for a new Join Lines action for the editor

Hi Todd,

Actually, you can use the cdt-dev list for these kinds of questions that
other developers are probably also interested in. The patch list is really
just for notifications about patches.

Comments below...

Yes, work off of HEAD for your work. We are leaving cdt_3_0 for our next
maintenance release and "should" only contain bug fixes.

> > Take a look at the Export -> Deployable features or Deployable plugins
> and
> > fragments. You can create your own zip file that you can install.
>
> My question above is partly driven by this. If I create a plugin from my
> local
> CVS code, then it has a version of 3.0.0, whereas I have CDT 3.0.1
> installed,
> and therefore the updates are not available as they exist in a plugin
> with
> an older version.

Oops. You are correct. I haven't upversioned the plugins yet. I'll do that
now, especially now that I think we've picked a version number for the next
release off of head (i.e. 3.1.0).

> Thanks
>
> Todd

No, thank you,