Re: [cdt-dev] Proposal for Release Schedules

Title: Re: [cdt-dev] Proposal for Release Schedules
How does that sit with everyone, especially those with product plans for the CDT next year? That would really mean that we couldn’t do anything significant for a Feb CDT release making it a 3.0.2.

Doug,

So this would mean things like the indexer improvements would be in a release tied to Eclipse 3.2? I’m not saying that wouldn’t be OK, just trying to understand the impact.

Thanks – Ken

Back to the top