RE: [cdt-dev] Long compiler error messages not readable in the Pr oblems view.

The best thing to do is to go back to the build console and look at it
there. The Eclipse Problems view really wasn't built to deal with long
messages, especially multi-line messages that we've had problems with in the
past (and current, I guess as well).

Doug