Re: [cdt-dev] cdt 3.0.x : indexer results are quite poor with my c++ extension files

I've got the same issue and I added a comment to bugzilla on the
indexer.

We are doing some development on the gnu binutils project with eclipse.
It basically hung the indexer.

We had to change the indexer settings in project properties from Full to
None.  The Indexer was actually crashing the project.