[cdt-dev] Folder Customizeable Build Properties?

Hello,

I like the addition of the source file customizeable build properties
(right click on a C source file, then properties), but it would be even
better if I could do this on an entire folder.  Is this possible right
now?  I couldn't figure out how.  If not then is this planned for the
future?  Specifically I am trying to use one tool chain for one source
folder and a different tool chain for a different source folder.
Thanks.

Rick

Back to the top