From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eclipse
WebMaster (Denis Roy)
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:42 PM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] eclipse.org is crawling

eclipse.org is currently experiencing a bandwidth issue.

Last night our ISP swapped out a defective router, resulting in two
total outages: from 3:04am - 3:36am and 3:52am - 5:13am Eastern.

Since then, we seem to be capped at 40 Mbps instead of 60 Mbps.

Our ISP is working on the problem. Until it's resolved, I declare your
code 100% bug-free and 100% feature-rich, requiring no rebuilding at all.

Please check Infrastructure Status in Committer Tools for updates.
https://dev.eclipse.org/committers/

I apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at