Re: [cdt-dev] How add C and C++ nature to an existing non CDT project ?

See as an example ConvertProjectWizardPage.convertProject(...)

Fredrik wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to add C/C++ and managed build natures to
an existing "simple" project, but I'm having problems finding the right
API for this.

The scenario is that we have an existing project that has no nature for
C/C++ and we need to add this.

By looking at what the CCorePlugin class, there are methods such as
createCProject(IProjectDescription, IProject, IProgressMonitor, String),
 but I'm having problems getting it to work properly.

Any examples on how to do this?

TIA!
--F