RE: [cdt-dev] How add C and C++ nature to an existing non CDT pro ject?

Yeah, the createCProject is pretty old and probably doesn't do what you want
since it was designed for standard make projects.

I guess the best source is the new project wizard for managed projects and
see what it does to set the project up.

This is definitely an area in need of improvement.

Cheers,
Doug