[cdt-dev] CDT & QT custom files on Windows

Hi

I just started using Eclipse / CDT with QT4.  After some experiments I have now figured out the configuration to compile and build successfully.

Question:  QT Assistant files *.ui are also part of my project.  The ui files need to be processed with uic.exe to produce *.h files which are included in the cpp files.  I use managed cpp make file as I dont want to manually create them

The problem is that although *.ui files are part of the project and for the *.ui files I have specified (individually) custom build steps to call uic.exe the *.ui files are never compiled as part of the managed build process.

For eg.  the file mainwindow.ui is compiled with uic.exe to generate ui_mainwindow.h.  ui_mainwindow.h is then included into main.cpp.  Whenever mainwindow.ui is changed I want Eclipse to automatically run the uic.exe so that a new ui_mainwindow.h is created.

Can somebody please help to achieve this ?  (Right now I have setup to run a custom tool with uic.exe and run it manually)

Regards
Srini