RE: [cdt-dev] Using nmake with managed builds

Which is too bad, because, according to the documentation on MSDN, the
CreateProcess win32 call can take a 32K command line.

I'm sure it is a limitation on the shell, which in nmake's case is CMD.
Cygwin make probably calls out to sh, but that can be overriden by
changing the SHELL make variable (thanks to Ed at Cisco for pointing out
that neat feature to me :).

Cheers,
Doug