From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Treggiari, Leo
Sent: 23 September 2005 13:27
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Dependency checking

In CDT, you can Build or Rebuild.  Build is an incremental build.  There
are certainly cases today where the MBS builds too much and sometimes
requests a full build when it doesn't need to.  However, changing a
compiler option for a configuration does require a full build.  We will
be working on improving the MBS in this area.

Regards,
Leo